The InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a new hypermedia distribution protocol, addressed by content and identities. IPFS enables the creation of completely distributed applications. It aims to make the web faster, safer, and more open.
- HTTP is obsolete. It’s time for the distributed, permanent web
- Vídeo carregado usando IPFS
- These Are the Hottest New Open Source Projects Right Now
- IPFS Introduction by Example
- IPFS Users Forum
- SmallIPFS: API bind em Smalltalk para o IPFS
- IPFS Blog
How Society Will Be Transformed By CryptoEconomics: People of the free internet, we now have the opportunity to create a world where we choose to work a 4 hour work week at our whim, collaborating globally with whom we like, freely choosing compensation in currency or equity, frolicking in our hyper-creative and artistic, fractally self-organized fluid work groups, protected from catastrophic risk by a basic income provided by our egalitarian peer to peer protocols.
- DAOs, DACs, DAs and More: An Incomplete Terminology Guide is a great overview of emerging organizational types Vitalik Buterin, Founder of Ethereum.
Storj is based on blockchain technology and peer-to-peer protocols to provide the most secure, private, and encrypted cloud storage
- Filecoin is a data storage network and electronic currency based on Bitcoin